Over the weekend there were some disturbing news articles that were published and these are discussed. There are lots of myths about proteins, and what constitutes a complete protein: the building blocks of protein are revealed, as well as how to bring them into your diet. Uncover why the body needs fat. Also discussed is respect for the animals you consume and indigenous cultures that consider plants to be our ancestors. Also the historical connection between tooth decay and when humanity began to move towards settlements and farming.
Your Questions Answered about Proteins:
- What is a bad source of protein?
- Do you need grains to survive?
- Johnny's daughter is allergic to shellfish, chicken, some grasses, and such. She needs to get on probiotics, what else is good for her?
- What are Adrienne's thoughts on protein supplements?
- Vivian asks: "My 60 year-old friend is having oral surgery tomorrow. What type of protein should he take while he recovers as he won't be able to chew.
- What about raw eggs?
Links for this episode:
What is the Weekly Q&A?
Each week between podcast seasons Adrienne hosts a FB Live event to answer your questions.
Can’t make it live? Sign up for email alerts and get reminders direct to your inbox when episodes are posted on our website and YouTube channel. And follow us on iTunes and Stitcher to listen on-the-go. While you’re there, be sure to leave a rating and review!
How To Have Your Questions Answered
Email us at email@example.com with your questions or suggestions for upcoming Q&A events. Be sure to use Weekly Q&A in the subject line.
Thanks for listening! Please share this episode to help spread the word. You can also subscribe to get updates about new episodes and get a copy of The Nutrition Heretic’s S#IT List: 7 Health Food To Avoid Like The Plague in your inbox by clicking here